Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The rats are back

Yesterday the exterminator came into my apartment and left behind a can of foam sealant. Last night, as JV and I were hanging out, a rat scampered from behind my bookcase into the kitchen. I haven't had a chance to fully clean out my apartment, and now I'm going to be couch-surfing again for a while. At work I'm preparing myself and my clients for the move. I might not have a chance to blog for a while. Don't forget me while I'm gone...
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

7 comments:

  1. Did you leap onto him and climb him like a tree, shrieking? :P

    Ah, nothing like rats for romance.

    --S

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't be forgotten....at least not by your faithful readers....but I do hope the rats forget about invading your place again any time soon!

    Zei gezint

    ReplyDelete
  3. S. -- no, I climbed onto a chair and he grabbed clothes and stuffed them into an overnight bag. My hero...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I am officially liking this guy. And that he knew you 20 years ago is supercool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a total karmic payback. In college, he was in love with me and I didn't like him that much. Now I'm totally infatuated and he's ambivalent. Not so ambivalent as to abandon me to the rats, but he is definitely no longer infatuated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what you've said, he may yet become infatuated with you! It's early days in Round 2 of your relationship. Focus on getting rid of the rats and give the rest time.

    ReplyDelete