Friday, October 30, 2009

Shalva's not impressed with SOS

That's so tacky that he told you he met another social worker. In general, I'm finding that we met 2 very short times, and he seems to need to talk or text every second and isn't getting my signals to back off.

His mom broke her wrist and then got the flu, so we couldn't meet last week. So I drove him to the airport and called that a date. Who set you up?


I'm actually kind of disappointed that she doesn't like him, and that his trip to NYC didn't result in a great date. Not sure why.

mutual friend who was at university when both of us were (at different times, of course)... he wasn't overwhelming me with communication, so he must really like you

Maybe there's hope...
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment