Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My response to Dr. Chef

Glad you think we have a lot in common :) Five more things about me:
 
1. I love Japanese art. I have posters and paintings hung around my office, because I think it gives the office a peaceful, healing aura.
 
2. I am a certified substance abuse detoxification acupuncturist. I am trained in what's called a 5-point auricular protocol -- five points on the ear that help the body cleanse itself from toxins and balance the sympathetic nervous system.
 
3. I rock karaoke. I love Broadway musicals and museums. I like Mozart and Verdi operas, not a big fan of Wagner. I adore wandering through farmer's markets and flea markets. But I'm just as happy sitting at home reading, watching a movie, or doing crossword puzzles.
 
4. I do the Metro and amNewYork crossword puzzles on the subway every day. I would like them to be a little bigger or more difficult, because I usually finish around Canal St. and I don't get off till Hoyt-Schermerhorn.
 
5. I have no idea if I'm a better cook than you are. But I do love cooking together. With interesting whole ingredients like cumin, figs, mushrooms, fish, asparagus... obviously not all together. I prefer dark meat (chicken or turkey) to white meat, and I loooooooooooooooooove duck. Too scared to try to cook it, because if you ruin it, it's an expensive tragedy. I guess duck is my Everest.

Your turn!

What do you think, faithful readers?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment