Tuesday, September 14, 2010

you just gotta laugh...

A 32yo with no profile photo visited my profile. Curious, I visited his and read this:

This is how I describe myself: I tend to differ slightly from the mainstream, yet not in a glaring or rebellious manner. I usually find myself analyzing the mundane aspects of life and surmising my conclusions in a wry and original manner. While I do appreciate many of the finer things in life, I have ultimitely [sic.] concluded that the most priceless aspects of life are in fact free. (Family, a beautiful sunset, good friends, etc.) While I enjoy getting out and stepping out from the mundane routine of life, a night in with a good movie can often suit me fine as well.

This is what I am looking for in a mate: Someone who I find that innate connection whom I can easily relate to and never find myself lacking conversation with. Someone who I never find myself searching for conversation and always desire their companionship.

Thanks, dude. I needed a good laugh. Oh -- good luck.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment