Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Grow a pair, JJ

I saw JJ here and there over the holiday. We didn't make any plans to get together, because he didn't ask me. I am really trying to play by "The Rules" (TR), and TR insist that a woman should never initiate anything, since that deprives the man of the chance to pursue and win her. I've been wondering whether he would contact me and ask me out. Well, he contacted me this morning:

Subject: hey there
it was great to meet you. Thanks for making a great yontif that much more enjoyable. I hope you had an enjoyable chag as well..

How do I play it? Cool.

:D Glad you enjoyed, and I also enjoyed meeting you.  

Well, not completely cool. The big smiley emoticon might have been a little over the top. But what the -- ? Why isn't he asking me out?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment