Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'll let Bijan have the last word

Dear Ayelet, 

I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure speaking with you over the phone and thank you for your time .
 
Just a little note as my exprience shows time after time i can know a woman over the phone way before i ever meet her in person...You just showed your true colors and hung up the phone on me , a gentelman that you have never meet. You are not worth my time or my effort and i wish you best of luck and may G-D help you understand to treat men in a better fashion than i was treated by you... You call yourself a Lady...then act like one my dear)!!!!!
 
P.S: You owe me an appologey for hanging up on me, that is if you call yourself a true LADY. Just know you left me no other choice than me writhing this awful email which i truly regreted writhing it,but i never ever thought that you will hang up the phone on me or anyone because i thought we were having a normal   conversation and if you are not abel to carry a regular conversation then you need not to get married to a man 

Good luck because you need it
  Bijan 

Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. Oy. Or, as my Grandma would say, an oy and a vey.
    Yeah, you don't need this guy's drama.
    I wonder if by a "lady" he means submissive to the terms HE sets for the relationship. I'm with you on the notion that phone conversations having little bearing on in-person compatibility, but objectively neither of you were interested in compromise. "True colors" for not you but for the compatibility between you two were shown.
    Hang in there...I wish I had more helpful encouragement. Virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Yafa.... means so much to get outside verification of this guy's creepiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, his writhing is so compelling :)

    I don't get how you were abel to see through his gentelman act without metting him.

    Keep on keepin' on, Ayelet. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete