Thursday, October 21, 2010

Should I try again for LNJSNK?

A Facebook friend wrote to me today:

I've been reading some of your posts and blogs. You might want to think about sending a follow-up email to the lawyer in New Jersey, saying that you forgot to ask at which store and what time the two of you should "accidently" meet in the kosher poultry section with you Shabbos shopping lists, prior to going for coffee and conversation. I can almost guarantee you'll get a delighted response from what sounds like a very delightful guy.  In any case, I wish you the best of luck in your quest.

It's very nice of her to think of me and make a suggestion; I don't want to discount that at all. Goes without saying that this is completely against The Rules. I wrote to him, he read the note but didn't respond. Should I do as she suggests?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment