Friday, October 29, 2010

What happened to Dr. CaliFoot?

That's what I'm calling the Persian podiatrist. Actually, PP, PersiPod, or Dr. CaliFoot would be great monikers for him, but they're kind of wasted because I don't think I'll be hearing from him again. Not sure why. After his last email to me, he asked what I did over the weekend, and I told him I went to see Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. (Which I did, courtesy of my fabulous friend Shaindel.)

Dr. CaliFoot wrote back:

Awesome! I saw Les Miserables when I was there and absolutely loved it. I notice that you say you are willing to relocate. If you leave NY aren't you going to miss going to Broadway shows?

I saw Les Mis the first time it was on Broadway and didn't like it much, but didn't see a reason to bring that up. I responded:

I don't go to Broadway shows all that often. I guess relocating would have to be worth it ;)

I thought that was cute and flirty, but that was on Tuesday, and I haven't heard from the PersiPod since. (Damn. I really like those monikers.)
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment