Monday, November 22, 2010

Another nice note from another nice guy

Hi,

Firstly, I would like to say that I read your profile with much interest and excitement. It is so refreshing to read a genuine profile. You seem to be a wonderful person and may I say extremely attractive too.

Please read my profile, and let me know if you if you would like to correspond further.

I very much hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Neville

That's flattering. Who is Neville?

48, Male
Orlando, FL
Divorced, without children
Conservadox, from a traditional family
Shabbat observance: Ritual observance (Kiddush, Synagogue, etc)
Kashrut: Kosher at home, only fish & dairy out

The role of Judaism in my life: A sense of community and belonging

This is how I describe myself: I moved from London to the U.S A. in 1991. I spend a lot of time in Philadelphia and the New York area. I am very close with my family who live in London. 

Whilst I am a firm believer in equality, I feel that no woman should be offended by politeness, so I verily believe that the age of chivalry is not dead nor should it ever be. I have always believed that a woman should be treated with the respect and admiration she deserves. Not just in big things like love or marriage, but also in the little things that count, good manners and loyalty. The greatness of integrity and simplicity in warmth and character, substance is what I mean. 

I love classic Hollywood movies because they have meaning. Breakfast at Tiffany's and other movies of that type and era. I love the songs that Frank Sinatra and such like artists used to sing, because I feel that each song contains lyrics that one can really relate to, with respect to their own personal lives. Sadness, despair, happiness and laughter. 

I'm a fine wine, suit and tie, French cuff type of a guy; in essence, I could be called a hopeless romantic who enjoys the lost art of living. I try to recapture and emulate the elegance, polish and refinement of yesteryears, however I am not by any stretch of the imagination a stuffed shirt, I live life very much for the future and have a healthy awareness of life's sometimes-harsh realities.

This is what I am looking for in a mate: I would like to meet someone to share my life with. Someone who is caring, supportive, romantic and above all someone who is prepared to give the same degree of commitment as I.To love and be loved that's what life is all about.

He seems nice. A little older than I'm comfortable with, or rather, happy with, but classy, smart, gentlemanly, and taken with me. Not really cute, but not repulsive.

Hi Neville,

Thank you so much for your lovely note. I would like to get to know you better.

Best, Ayelet
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment