Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need more to go on

All I know about the passionate Jasper is: 45, in the process of converting, widowed with one child, lives in Baltimore. I wrote back to him:

Thank you for your very nice note :) You seem very sweet. Can you tell me more about why you chose to convert to Judaism and where you are in the process?

I thought those were fair questions.

Well... it is a long story. One day I will be happy to tell you over a cup of coffee or dinner. Tell me, do you chat sometime? If yes it will be my pleasure to chat with you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With all my heart, Jasper

I guess he doesn't feel he can answer those questions adequately via email. I don't know what The Rules say about long IM chats, although I suspect it's not favorable.

We could chat sometime, but I'd still like to know a little bit more about you. Where are you originally from? What is your family like? How old is your child? Stuff like that ;)

I think that's fair. I'll keep you posted.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment