Monday, December 27, 2010

What the hell do I do NOW?

So I couldn't stand the silent treatment from CY and IMed him on Facebook. It took a while, but we finally connected tonight.

CY, 7:56pm: How are things going?

Ayelet, 7:56pm: fine, how are you?

CY, 7:57pm: I am okay. I am sorry I missed your three responses earlier on today. I signed off before you had a chance to respond.

A, 7:57pm: that's okay, busy day?

CY, 7:57pm: How did you manage with the snow?

A, 7:57pm: I stayed inside for most of it ;)
I took the subway home and made really good time

CY, 7:58pm: The subway was running?

A, 7:58pm: Beautifully. Today at least, don't know about yesterday, I stayed in the house all day. Did you work today?
Hello?

CY, 8:06pm: no i did not. The q and b trains were down. Kennedy was shut down. And I was snowed in in [my parents’ suburb]. Fun fun!!!

A, 8:06pm: could be worse... hope there was heat and a food supply ;)

CY, 8:08pm: my mother never has a shortage of food. How is your food and heat supply?

A, 8:09pm: right now the heat isn't on too high, so it's a little chilly but not unbearable. And I should have enough supplies to last me until tomorrow ;)

CY, 8:10pm: hopefully it will get warmer. Do you have any sweaters or blankets to get you warmed up. How will you warm up? I am concerned!!

A, 8:11pm: Your concern is touching ;) I have an ample supply of sweaters and blankets. I promise you I won't freeze. Of course, there are pleasanter ways to warm up, but right now I don't seem to have any candidates.

CY, 8:15pm: What type of pleasanter ways to warm up are you talking about?

A, 8:15pm: I was thinking "snuggling/cuddling" what were YOU thinking?

CY, 8:17pm: With like a teddy bear or pillow?

A, 8:17pm: now that I'm a grown-up, I prefer men to toys or inanimate objects

CY, 8:19pm: okay-so you are saying you would prefer to snuggle with me?

A, 8:20pm: I don't know. I haven't heard from you all week. I thought I scared you off.

CY, 8:21pm: no you didn't scare me off. What made you think that?

A, 8:21pm: I haven't heard from you since our last date more than a week ago!
I assumed you lost interest.

CY, 8:24pm: no I didn't lose interest.

A, 8:24pm: then I'm confused

8:31pm: CY is offline.

What the hell do I do now?

Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

3 comments:

  1. My read is he is confused about how he feels. Don't push this any further. If he is truly interested, he'll be in touch. Try not to obsess over it meantime! (I know, easy for me to say : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, he is either a) totally CLUELESS on how to read signals from women (and you're certainly blasting clear ones), and/or b) he is inexperienced- painfully so. You would know better if he is. Not to say that he still isn't worth pursuing and a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete