Friday, August 05, 2011

An email I don't want to answer

Hi Ayelet,So glad to read from you once more,I guess with little time we would learn more about each other.Good to know that you are a Social Worker.So what do you do?Today I went to get some materials I would be needing for my presentation.I need to submit with the power point by Monday.For an up coming Project Awards.I work with the Layton Construction company as a Freelance Engineer.I also like Traveling,My Job Usually takes me every where on Project Bases.Like Asia,Middle East and Europe.I also enjoy movies as well.My Father told me that I was just three When we moved down to the States.I was still a Kid and I never knew what was happening.Tell me a little about you?Do you have kids?Are you in any relationship?Do you have siblings?Do you work all through the week.I hope we can get to chat during the weekends.Looking forward to read from you soonest.Take care and have a lovely day.

I looked at his profile again and realized that he went to college in Belgium. So he speaks numerous languages, and I can't label him undereducated. But there's something weird about this email.

My Father told me that I was just three When we moved down to the States.I was still a Kid and I never knew what was happening.

But his profile says he graduated from high school in Colorado. And he only has three friends. I can imagine not having hundreds, but only three? I don't know, it's just not adding up, and I don't want to write back to him.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment