Sunday, November 27, 2011

Should I rejoin Jwed and meet this guy?

The Silver Fox and I spoke on Thanksgiving; we're having coffee today. I just colored my hair and showered, and I need to dry and iron the hair, but I wanted to ask a question: should I meet Long Island Guy (LIG)? I'm not impressed by his profile, largely because it's fairly ungrammatical.

About me: Hello Every one. First I would say, Thanks for viewing my profile. I am very funny, romantic, I love too cuddle, swim, movies, gym, sports, car shows, volunteering with disabled kids, walks on the beach, dancing, going out, outdoors, jogging, animals, gentle, self confident, reliable, responsible, loyal, respectful, humble, serious, cheerful, sociable, hard worker and love talking with kids. I appreciate the company of honest, sincere and caring people and lots more. I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love.

Age: 45
Location: Long Island
Build: 5'11" average
Marital Status: Single (never married)
Children: None Background
Ethnicity: Mixed Ethnic
Languages: English
Family: Traditional
Jewish Ed.: Hebrew school
Grew up in: (not answered yet)
Education: Masters Degree
Occupation: (not answered yet)
Politics: Conservative
Relocation: Not sure
Smoke: No
Jewish Affiliation: Traditional
Shabbat: Some rituals
Kosher: Kosher style/home
Aliya: Not sure

I'm looking for: Every one deserves a chance to be happy. I would love to meet a sweet and simple woman, who is fun loving yet responsible, loves the outdoors and sitting at home cuddling while watching a movie. Someone who is not afraid to speak her mind. A woman with a good sense of humor, calm, faithful, romantic, caring, sincere, spontaneous, affectionate, intelligent, which is ready for serious relationship and long term relationship that would lead to marriage and not a one night stand. Age difference is not a problem to me and if you have kids or don't have kids also. All I want is to feel love once again and to give back hundred percent to the one, who accepts me for me. Give my body, soul and heart chance to prove an honest and faithful relationship. Please only send me a message if interested and don't be a shame to be yourself. 

Why am I not enthused? LIG reasonably cute in his profile picture. But I'm a little wary of someone who doesn't answer what his occupation is. And his grammar is pretty bad, but a friend once told me not to judge men by the quality of their online writing. Also, I'm not what anyone would call "simple" or "calm."

He's sent me 2 messages. Should I re-up and contact him?

Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. The writing is pretty bad but if he has a Masters degree it may be an LD thing or something (maybe).

    As far as calm and simple, really, not to many people are once you get to know them (well, my husband is actually calm, but he is an exception). Sometimes I think these adjectives are more about their own personalities being projected so they imagine that is what they want. My calm husband probably thought we wanted calm too, until he met passionate me and now that is what he loves most about me.

    Hey, you are employed, is it all that expensive? He is obviously interested, it couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wait for one of their specials. It's not that expensive -- it's just that I feel like the definition of insanity by joining again. But I guess I can try. EG certainly isn't going to make any moves.

    ReplyDelete