Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Attack of the 58yos on SuperTova

I'm getting too much attention on SuperTova from gross old men. First was a 59-year-old, who wrote me:

i am better then nothing try who knows

No, you're not better than nothing. I politely responded

no thank you

hoping he would leave well enough alone. But of course he didn't.

to bad for you not interested anymore bye

I recognize that's a pathetic inability to cope with reality. But I was disgusted and incensed, so I wrote:

I was never interested. You're a disgusting old pervert.

And I blocked him from contacting me and complained. SuperTova's CEO suggested I set my age blockers, which I tried to do and couldn't; as soon as I left the page it reverted to defaults. So I got an even more disgusting email:

U look great in red... but go to the gym daily, it will do only good to u...

What would do him good? A lobotomy? Rabbi Zohar suggested a response:

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, once I lose the 5 pounds to attract you, you won't be able to lose the 18 years you have on me.

I just left it alone and blocked him, too.

This afternoon I got yet another contact from a 58yo. At least he didn't tell me he was better than nothing or give an opinion about my weight; he just sent me a Tova-Flirt, the site's version of a "Wink" or standardized way to signal interest. I blocked him immediately.

They say you get what you pay for, and SuperTova is free. I'm starting to wonder whether it's worth it. I have never gotten a date from it, just unwanted attention from disgusting men or disdain from attractive men who ignore my contacts. Maybe I should just delete my profile.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment:

  1. Ok, i just saw this post, and im the founder of supertova. You never set your age blocker. I just set it for you. You get what you pay for? yeah, supertova is 100% free, but tell me any web owner who owns a paid dating site that would seriously do that for any of their members. I break my back for all of you. You dont get what you pay for, but u will get someone who actually cares about you on this site. Just use the site and adjust your settings and you will be fine. Contact the guys you are interested in, and work it. You will meet someone; as there are almost 17,000 Jews on here, all authenticated users. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete