Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Ayelet amnesia

Here I think I'm so unique and memorable, and Brooklyn Lawyuh has no idea who I am. He has complete Ayelet amnesia.

Hi Ayelet,

I'm so sorry, but I really don't remember. Do you remember what happened? May I ask, I'm trying to think of what I meant by exotic, could you describe yourself a bit? Hair color, eyes, height, thin or curvy, etc. Now that you broughit up, you've piqued my curiosity.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, BL

I can't tell if I'm bored enough to bother responding. I'm pretty sure I'd remember any guy I went out with if he friended me on Facebook. Especially someone I went out with less than a decade ago.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. Not to be sexist, but women tend to have better memories for dates than men. I would not hold that against him, but he did not sound appealing otherwise. So, your call. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's nothing special. But I'm often bored these afternoons, since I can't really go out and do anything interesting during the week.

    ReplyDelete