Monday, July 09, 2012

Can't see the road ahead of me

I had another strange dream. I can't remember it sequentially, so here are the main elements. I was trying to book myself into rehab, but there were no beds. I tried contacting several, to no avail. So I had to go home to my mother, which I really didn't want to do. I also had to drive on the highway, and I couldn't see where I was going. Literally. My seat didn't allow me to see the road in front of me.

So what do you think that means? Obviously I'm not ready to make peace with my mother. Maybe I think something's wrong with me (I think something having to do with my career) but don't know where to get treatment for it. I don't know where to go, and I'm very apprehensive about what's to come. Do you see anything else?
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

2 comments:

  1. An interpretation: You believe you need help, and you realize the only person you can truly rely on is your mom. But you can't see any way to return to her. On some level you want to renew your relationship with her, but you can't see how to get there.

    ReplyDelete