Thursday, January 31, 2013

Week of pain

Last week I got another injection from Dr. Dashing. Supposedly to "numb" the pain I've been having since the last Hyalgan injection in early December. The next day my knees hurt, and then they were fine until three days ago, when I woke up and standing was excruciating.

I've been off work for three days. Dr. Dashing didn't have an appointment available until tomorrow, and what's worse, I've called him three times and he has not called back. I'm pretty angry, but more scared. Because the pain is as unendurable as it was last May.

I don't know what's going to happen. I'm no longer quite so sure he can help me. While this is helping me get completely over my crush on him, I'm afraid of 1) losing my job and 2) never being able to walk again without pain for the rest of my miserable life.

It's been a bad week. I'm trying not to blame myself for wearing sexy boots to the weird party I went to Saturday night. People say it's worth just getting out of the house -- but not if you waste $20 on cabfare, eat inflammatory food, talk to creepy guys, and get ignored by the moderately attractive ones.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment