Saturday, August 10, 2013

Half my age (Warning: Graphic sexual content)

Things are very unpleasant at work. I have the respect and admiration of almost everyone there -- except my supervisor and one clinic manager. Which has me in hot water with administration. Unfairly -- I'm not going to go into details; but everyone EXCEPT my supervisor, one boneheaded counselor, and one really nasty clinic manager thinks I'm the best social worker the clinics have ever had and I'm doing a fantastic job.

Unfortunately, their opinions don't count as much as the supervisor and clinic manager. I've been called for a meeting with the higher-ups and have been advised to bring a union delegate. They told me this on a Friday for a Tuesday meeting, to spoil my weekend. I've been waking up with anxiety attacks

Fortunately, I have two very powerful delegates on my side -- a fellow social worker who's defended more cases than Alan Dershowitz and a very savvy counselor with a long history of winning union and legal cases against this and other administrations. They're both going to support me through this.

I don't want to write about it. So I'm going to write about something that happened last December. I've mentioned it to a few friends and they've clamored for details.

I was feeling lonely, bored, fat, repulsive, and incredibly horny. I hadn't had sex in almost a year, and my last date had been a total disaster. Trying to think of something that would cheer me up and boost my ego, I thought, "I should find a nice young guy who likes curvy cougars and bang him to stoke my ego."

Where do you find a guy like that? Craigslist. So on Christmas Day I posted an ad:

Hot 42yo seeks barely legal you!

Sexy cougar looking for a naughty little cub to use for my pleasure. Clean, d/d free, 5'1", DANGEROUS curves, long dark hair, dark eyes, fair skin.

Within about an hour I had more than 90 emails, and they kept pouring in. I had to take down the ad. Most responses contained pictures of boys in their underwear or less, ranging in age from 19 to 28. And they were all hottttt. I can't post pictures, but I'll post a few of the responses:
  • I'm 24, 5'11", 160 pounds, great face, great body. Do you have any pics? I can host
(His pic shows him in a blue t-shirt gripping a respectable woody.)        
  • Hi sexy, I love older cougar type women. I have always wanted to be seduced by one.
  • Yayy I love older :) I'm 24 in TriBeCa. Home alone in a townhouse tonight. Come play!
  • I would love some intimate time with an older lady tonight. I can be very passionate. I love to rub and kiss. And I am very giving;) let me know if I spark an interest;) 
  • 22 years old (just graduated from college this December), 170 lbs, smart, kinky, horny, cuddly, clean. Looking to serve an older woman who knows what she's doing with me.  
  • Always had mrs.robinson and cougar fantasies. Would love to get to know you better and learn how to please a women.
  • I would love to meet you I am 18 brown eyes/hair, 160lbs 6'2" let me know 
  • This sounds absolutely prrrfect. I'm a white Jewish, lean muscley type, with real pictures (one of which I shot last week for a art modeling gig, attached). I'm bold and in charge, I love my body, love showing off, love exploring someone new. Love the power of bringing you to orgasm underneath my fingers, love that first tiny second when I slip inside. I'll bring a bottle of wine and some candles, when I say massage I mean the real deal- slow and sensuous, nothing hurried at all. 
  • Hi.  I'm a 19 year old student.  I'm somewhat inexperienced and would love to meet someone older and more experienced who is interested in teaching me a thing or two. 
  • I saw your ad and I was intrigued. I had to reply. I am 26, fit, professional, attached, a great cook but a bad dishwasher. I'm 5 foot 7, but strongly built and I have been told I am well hung; moderate length but thick, use magnums always. Ill be honest, I love mature women and I fuck like an animal.I eat pussy cuz I love it, not cause it's the 21st century. I am aggressive but respectful in bed I am very, very sexual and to be frank, to hear a woman come is the closest thing to heaven I have seen. I have a little experience with s and m but I am intrigued to see where this goes...lets talk.
One Russian 21yo just sent me a pic of his massive boner. You get the idea. So I took a few naughty pix of my body but not my face and sent them to a select few. The responses were very gratifying.
  • Wow, very nice ;)
  • thanks for the pic, your breasts are amazing and your body looks sexy
  • Beautiful body.
  • Oooh cute. We will have fun. So tell me what you're into? What kinks? 
  • wow, thats hot.  
  • haw haw haw hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttt 
I decided on a sweet 21yo (that's right -- half my age) with beautiful skin, a pretty face, great hair, a ripped torso, and a respectable but not terrifyingly large package. We met at Starbucks and chatted about this and that, including his job as a teacher at a very exclusive private school -- a career that would be ruined by a rape scandal. So I felt safe with him.

And we had a lot of fun. Not spilling the gory details, but I was well satisfied. Every inch and orifice of me.

That was eight months ago. Shortly thereafter, my knees crapped out seriously. (At one point I wondered if that was because I spent so much time on all fours with him.) I haven't had sex since, and I feel almost revirginized.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment