Monday, August 26, 2013

Unoriginal Roger

On June 24, 2013, I got an email from a lackluster man named Roger on a dating website.

ShalomHi, there! I couldn't help but notice you. You seem to be a sweet, sincere, dedicated, sensitive, lovely, attractive, and beautiful lady. I'd like to know more about you. If you'd like, you can tell me what time you are normally online so that we can chat at that time or you can send me your skype name, messenger ID, and/or phone number so that we can chat with each other whenever we are both available. In the meantime, I'll wait for your reply. Have a nice day!

He was lackluster, as I said, so I didn't respond.

Recently I changed my profile picture. And guess what happened?

ShalomHi, there! I couldn't help but notice you. You seem to be a sweet, sincere, dedicated, sensitive, lovely, attractive, and beautiful lady. I'd like to know more about you. If you'd like, you can tell me what time you are normally online so that we can chat at that time or you can send me your skype name, messenger ID, and/or phone number so that we can chat with each other whenever we are both available. In the meantime, I'll wait for your reply. Have a nice day!

Whatever...
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

1 comment: