Friday, May 09, 2014

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

In other news, today was my last day in Hell. I start my new job in 10 days.

I've been at these clinics since September 2012. I brought them from a one-year license (the worse) to a three-year license (the best). And yet I've been treated like garbage the whole time. Including today:
  1. No party. No going-away present. No cake. Not even a damn card.
  2. I had to go downtown and then to midtown (corporate HQ), running from office to office and floor to floor to collect secretaries' signatures on a damn form.
  3. The dumbass union didn't tell me I needed to fax them my letter of resignation. But I can bring one in next week; I'm going there for a training.
  4. No exit interview. No interest in what my experience was. Which I guess is a relief, since I had nothing good to say and diplomacy is not my strong suit.
I'm disappointed. Trying to allow myself to feel the sadness and not push it away, so that eventually it will go away on its own.
Copyright (c) "Ayelet Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment